Welcome to Rajiv Vidya Mission(SSA),A.P,HYDERABAD.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is an effort to universalise elementary education by
community-ownership of the school system. It is a response to the demand for
quality basic education all over the country. The SSA programme is also an
attempt to provide an opportunity for improving human capabilities to all
children, through provision of community-owned quality education in a mission
WHAT IS SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN?
- A programme with a clear time frame for universal elementary education.
- A response to the demand for quality basic education all over the country.
- An opportunity for promoting social justice through basic education.
- An effort at effectively involving the Panchayat Raj Institutions, School
Management Committees, Village and Urban Slum level Education Committees,
Parents' Teachers' Associations, Mother Teacher Associations, Tribal Autonomous
Councils and other grass root level structures in the management of elementary
- An expression of political will for universal elementary education across the
- A partnership between the Central, State and the local government.
- An opportunity for State to develop their own vision of elementary education.